So we can run a class safely the following guidelines must be adhered to at all times:
- Use hand sanitizer upon arrival they are located in the entrance to the venue and when you enter the studio. Ideally bring your own to reduce contact with our dispensers.
- For track & trace purposes some of the venues have a QR scanning system in place near the entrance, please use the system, do not worry if you have an older mobile phone as we do hold all your contact details.
- Everyone must wear face masks when entering the building and in common areas at all times, wearing a mask in class is optional.
- To maintain a 2 meter distance, please adhere to the one way system when entering the building and be aware of your own space
- Bring your own bottled drink, which is not to be shared
- Arrive at on time and not before. Early arrivals will be required to wait outside or in the cafe area.
- When in the Dance Studio please keep at least 1.5 meter distance.
- There is full outside air conditioning to aid ventilation.
- If anyone arrives with Covid 19 symptoms you will be asked to leave and no refund is eligible
- Attendees who feel unwell or have any of the following symptoms should not attend the class: a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- If anyone in your household are showing covid 19 symptoms, please do not attend class