So we can run a class safely the following guidelines must be adhered to at all times:
- Use hand sanitizer upon arrival they are located in the entrance to the venue and when you enter the studio. Ideally bring your own to reduce contact with our dispensers.
- For track & trace purposes some of the venues have a QR scanning system in place near the entrance, please use the system, do not worry if you have an older mobile phone as we do hold all your contact details.
- Everyone must wear face masks when entering the building and in common areas at all times, wearing a mask in class is optional.
- To maintain a 2 meter distance, please adhere to the one way system when entering the building and be aware of your own space
- Bring your own bottled drink, which is not to be shared.
- There will be no communal seating available.
- Where possible, please leave non-essential items in your car or at home. If you bring a bag or any belongings please leave them in a space at a safe distance from other peoples belongings, they must not touch
- Arrive at on time and not before. Early arrivals will be required to wait outside or in the cafe area.
- When in the Dance Studio please keep at least 1.5 meter distance.
- There is full outside air conditioning to aid ventilation.
- Sanitize your hands before you leave
- If anyone arrives with Covid 19 symptoms you will be asked to leave and no refund is eligible
- Attendees who feel unwell or have any of the following symptoms should not attend the class: a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Due to Covid restrictions being placed on countries at short notice, we kindly ask that if you have been abroad in the last 14 days that you refrain from attending class until a 14 day period has passed.
- If your UK city, county is in lock-down, please do not attend class
- If anyone in your household are showing covid 19 symptoms, please do not attend class